Superb four & five bedroom houses to be built in a prestigious and exclusive new development of only 7 Period style dwellings ranging from 2100 sq ft to 2850sq ft. Approached via an impressive entrance this will be an exclusive cul-de-sac sited in a private and quiet setting.
In a choice of two styles the discerning purchaser is offered generously proportioned family accommodation finished to a high specification with particular attention to architectural detail resulting in a highly desirable and impressive home.
Conveniently placed, the City centre is only a few minutes away by car, whilst a number of leading primary and grammar schools are also within easy reach. With proposed development for the nearby Stockdam Glen Park, which will be incorporating a variety of walks, riverside recreational areas & childrens play area. For anyone commuting, Belfast is readily accessible via the North Lisburn Feeder Road (Boomers Way).
- Traditional brick & stone finish (stone only in house type 1)
- Cream uPVC double glazed windows
- High level of Insulation throughout
- Detached garage (optional for double at extra cost)
- Outside tap
- Tarmac Driveways & Paviored paths and patio areas
- Gardens sown in grass seed
- Brick wall garden boundaries
- Outside lighting
- 10 year NHBC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Panelled internal doors, Skirting & Architraves
- Good range of electrical sockets, telephone and aerial points
- Internal walls, ceilings & woodwork painted
- Wired for Alarm system
- Low voltage down lights
- Optional Beam Vacuum System (at extra cost)
Artists impressions for illustrated purposes only
These particulars do not constitute part of an offer or contract. None of these statements are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither Eastwood Estate Agents, nor any person in its employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Eastwood Estate Agents has not tested any equipment, apparatus, fittings or services and cannot verify that these are in working order.
Eastwood Estate Agents, 14 Castle St, Lisburn, BT27 4XD. Tel 02892 665870. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org